JGAURORA A5S 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 305*305*320
- Software: JGcreat
- Printing Speed: 10 -150 mm/h
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament: PLA, Wood PLA, TPU, ABS
- Screen: LCD color touch
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
JGAURORA A5S educational 3D printer is a great example of cost-effective printing without quality flaws, as it provides accuracy, smooth surfaces and clean edges without taking you to the cleaners. You no longer have to choose between an affordable price and print quality. It is compatible with PLA, ABS, TPU and Wood PLA, providing a wide variety of filaments to choose from. This device will be appropriate for individual use, as well as for industrial tasks and various educational settings. Thanks to the precision and overall high-lever performance, the JGAURORA 3D printer is great for miniatures, toys, various models, decor elements, art pieces, and others with its quite large build size of 305-305-320mm. The extruder and nozzle configuration prevent leaks and ensure steady filament flow throughout the whole printing. This 3D printer can function both on and offline, using a USB port.
- This device is equipped with a filament sensor, which will detect the shortage of filament or any sort of break in the flow, inform the user and stop printing until the problem is resolved.
- If the printer experiences a sudden halt or power loss, the printer will not start the whole project over, but rather pick up where it left off, saving time and filament.
- The JGAURORA A5S 3D printer has a sturdy build and metal construction to eliminate unnecessary vibration during printing and deliver accuracy with each print.
Easy to assemble
- The device is modularised, so it’s super easy to put together without long hit and miss sessions. By following clear instructions, the device will be ready to go in no time.
- The A5S features a user-friendly design and maintenance, which makes it comfortable to use in educational settings, with children and beginners in general.
Large touch screen control
- This is a huge advantage when it comes to time-saving solutions. The 2.8-inch touch screen will make the printing experience smoother and easier!
- Filament Spool
- Spool Holder
- Card Reader
- SD Card
- USB Cable
- Toothed Belt
- Power Cord
USB stick/USB cable
Full-color touch screen
Room temp-250 centigrade
|Hot bed temperature
Room temp-110 centigrade
|Hot bed material
Black diamond glass heated Platform
PLA, Wood PLA, TPU, ABS
|Uploading file format
STL, OBJ, G-Code
Windows, Lunis, Mac
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals