Geeetech A10M 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 220*220*260
- Software: Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
- Frame: Aliuminium
- Filament: PLA
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Printing accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Screen: LCD display
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Geeetech A10M professional 3D printer combines design, practicality and incredible performance. It performs with precision and produces clean edges and smooth surfaces as a result. The extruder is built with accuracy in mind and ensures the right dissipation of heat with all-around ventilation for a better printing experience. The Geeetech A10M 3D printer is a valuable asset to any educational environment, as it is easy to put together and it’s compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, which is more than convenient. It will be most useful for both children and adults, making their imagination come to life in perfect shape and texture. Thanks to mix-colour technology, this device has the capacity to make those shapes vibrant and rich. Having a decent printing size of 220-220-260mm, this 3D printer can create miniatures, architectural models, toys, educational props and more by using PLA, flexible PLA, ABS, PVA and other filaments.
- This feature makes printing more fun and interesting, giving the user more options and sparking interest in the younger generation.
- A wonderful addition to all the advantages of this great printer. In case the printer shuts down because of power loss, the printer will simply pick up where it left off, and it won’t be necessary to start over.
Option for auto-levelling
- Immensely useful addition to any 3D printer. Auto-levelling will make sure the heatbed is perfectly levelled, thus ensuring sturdy construction and high-quality printing.
Upgraded gear train
- The extruder motor uses amplified input torque for smoother printing experience.
- Geeetech A10M will allow you to reset all the settings with a touch of a button.
Easy to assemble
- This 3D printer is quite easy to put together and operate, which is convenient in educational environments and for beginners in this field.
Build Volume: 220*220*260
Software: Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Printing accuracy: 0.1 mm
Screen: LCD display
X/Y: 0.011mm Z: 0.0025mm
2-in-1-out single nozzle
Max temp 250℃
Max temp 110℃
Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, etc.
SD card, USB
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals