DISWAY DC 10S5 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 500*500*500
- Software: Dcreate3D, Cura, Repetine-Hdst, Simplify 3D
- Printing technology: FDM
- Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
- Filament: PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, W ood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Screen: LCD display
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
This best home 3D printer is a great example of affordable quality. It is able to achieve high precision and produce wonderful, smooth-surface models as a result. This device is compatible with different filaments like PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Wood, carbon fibre, etc. The extruder and the nozzle provide an incredible, clogging-free operation, that results in clean edges and detailed shapes. The structure of the device is stable and eliminates unnecessary vibration, thus increasing the accuracy. With a printing speed of 100mm/s, the DISWAY DC 10S5 3D printer can be used in an educational environment, at home or the office, and print anything from toys to dental moulds, household items, decor elements and art pieces. It can be used with all operational systems – Windows, Mac and Linux.
Large printing size
- This printer has the capacity of delivering 400-400-400mm models, or wapping 500-500-500mm, which significantly increases its application field.
V-shaped wheels and rails
- The special shape of the wheels and the rails will make sure there is minimal friction between the pieces, thus increasing the printing speed and accuracy.
- This DISWAY 3D printer features both a USB port and an SD card slot to operate offline, for the user’s convenience. So it has the capacity to work autonomically, printing the model from the card, or the USB port. Either way, it’s nice to know there is more than one option!
- The metal body of this printer makes sure the extruder and the heatbed are both stable and vibration-free, as that can significantly reduce the precision and affect the end result.
- The display will help you to guide the device through the whole printing, change settings if necessary and learn to control the process by choosing the right settings for each print.
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
300*300*400mm (400*400*400mm / 500*500*500mm)
0.4mm (1.0/0.8/0.6/0.3/ 0.2mm)
3MM Al base board
1.75mm PLA, ABS, Copper, wood, carbon fibre etc.
STL, OBJ, G-Code
10-40℃，Humidity 20- 50%
600*590*610mm (700*690*610mm / 800*790*710mm)
635*525*270mm (725*610*285mm / 820*730*285mm)
AC input 110-240v 24v
Windows, Linux, Mac
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals