Geeetech A30Pro 3D Printer
£ 440 .00
- Build Volume: 320*320*420
- Slicing software: Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
- Material (Frames): Aluminium Extrusion
- Recommended filament: PLA
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.2 mm
- LCD display: Full-color Touch Screen
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Geeetech A30Pro delivers clean and smooth results with various filaments like ABS, PLA, PVA, HIPS, etc. Thanks to its admirable precision, this device can be used in numerous fields such as medicine, to create dental moulds, elements for individual prosthetics and so on. The Geeetech A30Pro educational 3D printer can also form elements of decor, toys, miniatures, etc. The assembly requires you to follow several easy steps, and the printer will be ready to go! Just follow the instructions and enjoy the results. Geeetech A30Pro is able to create captivating and heavily detailed models thanks to the auto levelling option and the high-quality extruder. The device is compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux, which is an excellent advantage to any user, and it also features both a USB port and a card slot for hassle-free offline printing.
- This feature comes in handy when the printer is located in a shared environment, like an open-space office, or an auditorium. A welcomed advantage during long prints, as well.
- The name speaks for itself. Geeetech A30Pro 3D printer gives you the option to store all your designs securely and also to make sure the device cannot be used unauthorised.
- This 3D printer will sense when the filament has run out, or there’s a break in the flow, thus making sure there are no gaps and glitches in the final print.
- In case the power source is not reliable, this feature will protect the model and resume where it left off after the power is restored. So there’s no need to start from scratch and lose precious time and filament.
Large printing size
- 320-320-420mm printing size is more than enough, not only for a newbie but also for a professional to satisfy their creativity.
- Geeetech A30Pro 3D printer is built in a way to ensure its ventilated all around.
- Gantry Kit
- Bottom Kit
- T-shaped Plate Component (2 sets)
- Spool Holder Component
- Gantry and Base Installing Screws
- Power Cord
- TF Card
- Tool Kit
- USB Cable
- Nozzles x2
- Mouse Pad
- Teflon Tube & Zip Ties
- User Guide
Diameter 1.75mm; ABS/PLA,etc.
x/y: 0.011 mm z:0.0025 mm
Windwos/ Mac/ Linux
Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
1-in-1-out single nozzle
TF card, USB
DC 24V 21A Max
3.2 – Inch Full-color touch Screen
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals