Anet ET4 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 220*220*250
- Software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Frame: Metal frame
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Recommended filament: PLA
- LCD display: Color touch screen
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
This home 3D printer is a wonderful example of affordable quality. Having a rather large printing volume of 220-220-250mm, this model provides flawless performance and is equally advisable to use at home, and for educational purposes. This 3D printer is sure to boost creativity in both children and adults by connecting science and art right before their eyes. The ET4 3D printer can be used to make toys, various art objects for your home, like vases, different decor elements, as well as educational props, architectural designs, and dental models. It’s easy enough to operate and set up, so it’s a great model for classroom demonstrations and practical lessons. The device software is supported by both Mac and Windows. The kit includes everything needed to start printing right away!
- This model works quietly and efficiently, so no need to worry about disturbing anyone.
- ET4 features a card slot, so it has the option to work offline. This is a great advantage, in case the device is set up in a location with a troubled connection. The card can hold a lot of 3D models, and the user can pick one on the spot.
- This 3D printer allows for high-quality performance on little details and does intricate work on printing small objects in general. This feature is first and foremost important in the medical field, to provide healthcare professionals with the highest precision.
- ET4 is compatible with a variety of materials, like PLA, ABS, PVA Nylon and others.
Simple in use
- It features an LCD display and is relatively easy to operate. It can undoubtedly be used by children and adults alike. Great for classroom demonstrations and after school activities.
- This model has a rigid metal construction, so it is very balanced and strong. In the case of 3D printers, this means precision and quality.
- Wrench x2
- 10M Filament
- Extruder Kit
- Memory Crad & Card Reader
- Filament Holder
- Cable Tie
- Power Cable
- Screw and Nut
- 10A Catridge Nuse
- 0.4MM Nozzle
- Setup Manual
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Warranty Card
2.8 inch Color Touch Screen
110V/220V AC 350W
Cura, Repetier, Simplify 3D
|Data Input Format
STL, OBJ, JPG
English/ Chinese/ French
USB/ SD Card
All Metal Frame
7.6± 0.2 kg
9.8 ± 0.2 kg
± 0.1 mm
|PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals