Anet ET4 Pro 3D Printer
£ 380 .00
- Build Volume: 220*220*250
- Software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Frame: Metal, aluminium
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Recommended filament: ABS,HIPS,PLA,Wood
- LCD display: Color touch screen
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
Anet ET4 Pro is one of the best home 3D printer UK has to offer. It provides flawless performance and smooth edges with each print and ensures excellent precision for a better experience. Having a quite large printing size of 220-220-250mm, this robust 3D printer is a valuable contribution to any household and learning environment. By combining fun and science, it will work wonders for the whole family. This great device can also be used for industrial purposes. It has a metal construction and premium quality heat bed, designed and constructed with safety and effectiveness in mind. It is also easy to operate, which makes it accessible for children and students in general. The device is compatible with both Windows and Mac systems and uses a variety of filaments including ABS, PLA, Wood, NYLON, etc.
- This model has a pure metal nozzle, which eliminates the possibility of material flow malfunction and ensures accurate, jam-free printing.
- The high-precision threaded rod and the unique belt used on Anet ET4 Pro provide accurate movement control, thus ensuring smooth edges and clean result.
- This 3D printer has a card slot available, in case offline work is preferable. All the potential printables can be conveniently stored on the card, in case they need to be printed without an internet connection.
- This 3D printer features an easy and precise levelling heatbed with a thumbscrew, that comes with a special 3mm heatbed sticker.
- Anet ET4 Pro has a metal construction and a full aluminium frame. Thus it works quietly and without vibration, which gives this printer that extra precision and accuracy.
- Despite the full metal body, this device is very easy to set up and operate, so its use in an educational environment is more than advisable.
- Wrench x2
- 10M Filament
- Extruder Kit
- Memory Crad & Card Reader
- Filament Holder
- Cable Tie
- Power Cable
- Screw and Nut
- 10A Catridge Nuse
- Spare Nozzle
- Setup Manual
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Warranty Card
2.8 inch Color Touch Screen
110V/220V AC 350W
Cura, Repetier, Simplify 3D
|Data Input Format
STL, OBJ, JPG
English/ Chinese/ French
USB/ SD Card
All Metal Frame
7.6± 0.2 kg
9.8 ± 0.2 kg
± 0.1 mm
|PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals