JGAURORA Magic 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 220*220*250
- Software: Cura/Simplify3D/Slic3r/JGcreat
- Frame: Metal
- Printing Speed 10 -150 mm/h
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament: PLA, Wood PLA, TPU, ABS
- Screen: LCD color touch
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
This JGAURORA professional 3D printer has the high accuracy of an industrial model and can be used for both industrial purposes and home use as well. It has an extremely high positioning precision of X/Y 0.0125mm and Z 0.002mm, so it can easily achieve the detailing required for dental moulds, architectural models, jewellery prints, miniatures, etc. This device uses PLA, wood PLA, TPU, ABS filaments to deliver the best printing experience. The extruder is designed to provide impeccable filament flow and prevent leaks and overheating. JGAURORA Magic has the printing size of 220-220-250mm, which is ideal for educational purposes, demonstrations and practical lessons. It can work both online and using either the USB port or the SD card slot.
Low power consumption
- It works efficiently and effectively, reducing the power bill and providing quality prints!
- In addition to high positioning precision, this device is able to achieve remarkable detailing for a desktop printer, broaden its printing range and provide possibilities for more versatile printing.
- If the filament has run out during a big model print, no worries, the JGAURORA Magic 3D printer will detect the break in the flow and stop immediately, saving you time and effort.
- This feature is most handy in situations where the power source is not reliable. It guarantees that the printer will just pick up where it left off instead of starting over. This ‘resume’ option saves time, energy and definitely saves lots of filament.
- This 3D printer has a sturdy aluminium body and is able to reduce vibration and ensure better printing experience.
- The extruder on this device is built with accurate temperature control in mind. It is well ventilated to keep the extruder itself and the nozzle from overheating, and it also provides a gapless filament feeding system.
Build Volume: 220*220*250
Printing Speed 10 -150 mm/h
Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament: PLA, Wood PLA, TPU, ABS
Screen: LCD color touch
SD Card/ USB Cable
Full-color touch screen
Room temp-250 centigrade
|Hot bed temperature
Room temp-100 centigrade
|Hot bed material
PLA, ABS, Wood PLA, TPU
|Uploading file format
STL, OBJ, G-Code
Windows, Lunis, Mac