JGAURORA A3S 3D Printer
£ 410 .00
- Build Volume: 205*205*205
- Software: Cura/Simplify3D/Slic3r/JGcre
- Printing Speed 10 -150 mm/h
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament: PLA, Wood PLA, TPU, ABS
- Screen: LCD color touch
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The A3S from JGAURORA is a lightweight but sturdy home 3D printer that will surprise 3D printing enthusiasts with detailing and accuracy. It uses PLA, ABS, and a line of other filaments to choose from and having a printing size of 205-205-205mm, which can successfully create miniatures, toys, architectural models, jewellery models, etc. The JGAURORA A3S 3D printer provides a flawless technique, steady filament flow and smooth surface with each print. This 3D printer can be used for industrial purposes as well as for home projects and professional needs. Being lightweight and easy to operate is can be a useful teaching tool in both middle school and high school classrooms, as well as university auditoriums. This device has a very user-friendly interface which will save a lot of time and energy in the future. It works great with Windows, Mac and Linux for your convenience.
Full-colour touch screen
- This 3D printer features a full-colour 2.8-inch touch screen which is most handy for both beginners and experienced users. It will provide all of the controls over the settings, the printing procedure, etc.
Diamond glass plated heatbed
- This heatbed has a diamond glass layer, which is immensely useful not only for good adhesion but for easy removal as well — no scraper needed for most models. The ready print can be removed without tools and in no time.
- This is a nice option for working offline, especially when you have a great screen to make the selection process easier. Just plug in the USB drive and choose the model you’d like to print.
- This JGAURORA 3D printer takes almost no time to set up and run. It is easily assembled from modularised pieces with clear instructions.
- Despite being quite cost-effective, this printer provides detailing and quality with each print, to better your 3D printing experience.
Large touch screen control
- This is a huge advantage when it comes to time-saving solutions. The 2.8-inch touch screen will make the printing experience smoother and easier!
- Filament Spool
- Spool Holder
- Card Reader
- SD Card
- USB Cable
- Toothed Belt
- Power Cord
USB stick/USB cable
Full-color touch screen
Room temp-250 centigrade
|Hot bed temperature
Room temp-110 centigrade
|Hot bed material
Black diamond glass heated Platform
PLA, Wood PLA, TPU, ABS
|Uploading file format
STL, OBJ, G-Code
Windows, Lunis, Mac
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals