Geeetech A30M 3D Printer
£ 520 .00
- Build Volume: 320*320*420
- Software: Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
- Printing technology: FDM
- Filament: PLA, ABS
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Printing accuracy: 0.1 - 0.2 mm
- Screen: LCD display
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Geeetech A30M educational 3D printer ensures smooth textures and clean edges with different filaments like PLA, ABS, HIPS, PVA, etc. The extruder is intended for 2 different coloured filaments, which will bring some variety into the printing experience and make it more fun. This 3D printer has a large printing size of 320-320-420mm, which will fit great in any office, home, or educational environment. It can be used to make decor elements, toys, household items, even certain plastic car parts, if necessary. Thanks to its precision, this 3D printer is able to create highly detailed models with smooth surfaces and stable structure. As the set up is quite easy, even children will be able to contribute to the process and learn more about the science and engineering behind 3D printing. This device can also be used offline if that option is more convenient, using either the USB port or the SD card slot.
- By using 2 colours instead of just one, the printed model will be more interesting, life-like and vibrant.
- This feature is most useful in situations where unauthorised use of the device is frowned upon, which happens mostly in educational environments. But now there’s an option to password protect the device and have a peace of mind.
- The Geeetech A30M uses reduced noise technology which is very welcome, especially in open space offices and any other shared territory.
Colour touch screen
- The screen in easy and convenient to use, which makes the operation of the device much more pleasant.
- Manual levelling is intricate work that requires quite a lot of skill and precision. This optional add-on will do the trick quicker and more efficiently.
- The device will detect when the filament has run out, or when the flow is interrupted. Handy to avoid glitches and bold spots on the model.
- Gantry Kit
- Bottom Kit
- Remote Extruder Assembly (2 sets)
- Spool Holder Component (2 sets)
- Gantry and Base Installing Screws
- Power Cord
- TF Card
- Tool Kit
- USB Cable
- Nozzles x2
- Mouse Pad
- Teflon Tube & Zip Ties
- User Guide
Diameter 1.75mm; ABS/PLA, etc.
x/y: 0.011 mm z:0.0025 mm
Windwos/ Mac/ Linux
Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
2-in-1-out single nozzle
TF card, USB
3.2 – Inch Full-color touch Screen
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals