Geeetech A20 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 250*250*250
- Software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
- Printing technology: FDM
- Filament: PLA, ABS
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Printing accuracy: 0.1 mm
- Screen: LCD display
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Geeetech A20 professional 3D printer delivers exquisite prints without breaking the bank. It is a wonderful, cost-effective way to get a smooth texture and clean edges. This device can be used to print decor items, household necessities, toys, various models, etc. This device has a printing size of 250-250-250mm, which is just right for the educational field, for demonstrations and learning the basic principles behind 3D printing. This Geeetech 3D printer has a high-quality extruder, capable of precision and accuracy, as well as heat dissipation and prevention of leaks and overheating. The special design of the wheels and the rails enable the extruder to slide smoothly, thus perfecting the printing quality and detailing. This 3D printer is capable of working both online and off, using either the USB port or the SD card slot for more convenient printing. It will work perfectly fine with Linux, Windows and Mac.
- This printer features a modularised design, which makes it easy to assemble. After only a few easy steps, the printer will be ready to go.
- The extruder design features all-round ventilation, to protect it from overheating and modularised wiring for easier setup and troubleshooting.
Open-source control board
- Geeetech A20 gives the opportunity to upgrade the printer manually, adding more features to the open-source control board.
- This is one of the add-ons to choose from. It will level the heatbed automatically for better printing results.
- If the filament flow is faulty for any reason, the device will detect that and stop the process, thus eliminating glitches in the texture and other imperfections this can cause.
- The Geeetech A20 3D printer is a great way to have all the fun of 3D printing without going bankrupt.
- Gantry Kit
- Bottom Kit
- Filament Holder Component
- Machine Installing Screws
- TF Card
- Tool Kit
- USB Cable
- Nozzles x2
- Mouse Pad
- Teflon Tube & Zip Ties
- User Guide
Diameter 1.75mm; ABS/PLA, etc.
x/y: 0.011 mm z:0.0025 mm
Windwos/ Mac/ Linux
Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
1-in-1-out single nozzle
TF card, USB
LCD 12864 screen
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals