Geeetech A10T 3D Printer
£ 360 .00
- Build Volume: 220*220*250
- Software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
- Printing technology: FDM
- Filament: PLA, ABS
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Printing accuracy: 0.1 - 0.2 mm
- Screen: LCD display
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Geeetech A10T 3D printer is a solid quality device that will provide precision and a smooth surface with every print. Thanks to its mix-colour technology, this Geeetech 3D printer will brighten up any printing experience and bring imagination to life in both shape and colour. The extruder is built to effectively dissipate heat and to ensure printing accuracy. This device can be used for home improvement, art projects, architectural models, toys and more. It is also very useful in educational environments for various 3D-printing experiments and learning. The device is easy enough to assemble, and it takes only a few easy steps. The Geeetech A10T has a printing size of 220-220-250mm, which will fit well in an office, house, or auditorium. It also features V-shaped wheels and rails, which gives the parts smoother movement, hence give the extruder more precision. This best 3D printer for home is compatible with a line of filaments such as PETG, PLA, ABS, HIPS, etc., and is equipped with both USB and SD card options for your convenience.
- The Geeetech A10T 3D printer has a 3-colour-filament capability, which will make printing even more fun and exciting.
- If the filament has run out or there’s a break in the flow, no need to worry! The device will let you know and stop the process immediately, in order not to lose filament and time.
- If the Geeetech A10T has been forced to stop in case of a power outage, or for any other reason, the device will start where it left off, so there’s no need to start over.
- It uses 3:1 speed ratio, which amplifies the input torque.
- The extruder has a clever design, created for better printing experience. It has all-round ventilation to keep the extruder motor from overheating, which increases the precision and accuracy. The extruder wiring is modularised for easier operation.
- The Geeetech A10T 3D printer comes in modules, so it is only a few simple steps away from printing!
- Gantry Kit
- Bottom Kit
- Extruder Motors (3 sets)
- USB Cord
- PSU Kit
- LCD Display Kit
- Gantry and Base Installing Screws
- Power and LCD Screen Installing Screws
- Power Cord
- Filament Holder Kit (3 sets)
- Tool Kit
- Mouse Pad
- TF Card
- User Guide
- Nozzle x2
- Filaments (3 random colors)
- Teflon Tube & Zip Ties
Diameter 1.75mm; ABS/PLA,etc.
x/y: 0.011 mm z:0.0025 mm
Windwos/ Mac/ Linux
Repetier-Host, EasyPrint 3D, Cura
3-in-1-out single nozzle
TF card, USB
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals