DISWAY DC04 3D Printer
£ 610 .00
- Build Volume: 320*320*320
- Software: Dcreate3D, Cura, Repetine-Hdst, Simplify 3D
- Frame: Metal
- Precision: 0.1mm
- Filament: PLA, ABS, TPU, etc
- Material cut of detection device
- Screen: LCD color touch
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The DC04 educational 3D printer from DISWAY will provide high-quality results without breaking the bank. It has a rather large printing volume of 320-320-320mm, which will suit most users. It is great for both industrial and individual use, as well as for offices and classes. The DISWAY DC04 3D printer can have many applications, like making toys, miniatures, board game pieces, jewellery, dental moulds and more. It has outstanding precision, steady and flawless technique. And it’s compatible with a variety of filaments, including PLA, ABS, TPU, Copper, Carbon Fiber, etc. Despite its industrial-grade performance, this device is quite user-friendly. It has a touch screen for easier access to the menu, and the setup will be complete in only a few easy steps. Then the device will be ready to go!
- The full metal construction adds to the precision of this printer, as it decreases the vibration and holds the axises strong in place.
USB, SD, Wifi
- The DISWAY DC04 3D printer gives the users a multiple choice when it comes to the file sources. Use whichever you find more comfortable!
3.5-inch touch screen
- This feature is great not only for time-conserving purposes but also for the better esthetic value of the device!
- If there is a trouble with the power source, or the printer stopped for any other outside reason, the print won’t be lost. The device will simply pick up where it left off and save time and filament along the way!
- Another useful advantage. The device will let you know if the filament is not properly fed to the nozzle, or it simply ran out. This won’t create a glitch on the surface, and the spot won’t be visible at all.
- Perfect levelling plays a very important role in the printing process, as it ensures great results and eliminates imperfections in the texture.
- Spool & Nuts
- Power Cable
- Spool Holder
- USB Cable
- Cable Ties
- TF Card & Reader
- PTFE Tubing (spare part)
- Hex Keys, Wrench & Screwdriver
- Nozzle Cleaner
- Spare Parts
- T-Bracket & Z Limit Switch (left)
- Decorative Strip
- M5X25 Bolt & Lock Washer
- Diagonal Pliers
- Thumb Screw
PLA, ABS, flexible TPU
SD card, USB, WiFi
4.3″ touch screen
STL, OBJ, G-code
110/230V Output 24V
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals