Creality LD002R 3D Printer
£ 480 .00
- Build Volume: 119*65*160
- File format: STL/CTB
- XY axis precision: 0.075mm
- Layer thickness: 0.02 - 0.05 mm
- Printing speed: 6 - 18 s/layer
- Resin: Photo sensitive, Elastomeric, Standard, Dental
- Display: color touch screen
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
Creality LD002R 3D printer is an affordable way to achieve excellent resin prints with intricate detaining and perfectly smooth edges and surfaces. It will surprise you with its quality and reliability, from the software to the unusually robust cover. This great printer has an actual printing size of 119-65-160mm, which is enough to make anyone’s imagination come to life! The device also features a 2K resolution screen to give you a better printing experience. As a resin printer, the LD002R can be used for industrial purposes, as well as for individual use, which makes it one of the best professional 3D printers out there. It will successfully print jewelry models, dental molds, and basically anything with elaborate detailing. This device will also be highly productive in educational environments, and it can be used for demo lessons as well as connect studies on chemistry, physics and design.
Air purification system
- Working with resin can be hard because of the odour, but Creality LD002R 3D printer solves this problem by introducing an active carbon air-filtering system and a dual fan. This system makes sure no odour escapes the cover.
- This feature greatly improves precision. It ensures 90% light evenness, which gives 30% more accuracy in printing.
- The metal body makes sure the whole construction is strong and reliable.
- This Creality printer comes pre-assembled, so it’s ready to go from the moment it arrives in the mail — a pleasant surprise for those who are short on time.
User-friendly slicing software
- The Creality LD002R uses software that is simple enough even for a newbie and won’t pose any problems with the models.
- This SLA resin 3D printer is capable of achieving remarkable detailing and smooth surfaces with premium precision and accuracy.
- TF Card & Reader
- Hex Keys, Wrench & Screwdriver
- Power Cable
- Nozzle Cleaner
- Spare Parts
- User Guide
Ordinary rigid photosensitive resin, standard resin, elastomeric resin, highly-resistant resin, dental resin
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals