Anycubic Photon S 3D Printer
£ 390 .00
- Build Volume: 115*65*165
- Printing material: 405nm photosensitive resin
- Y axis resolution: 1.25um
- Layer resolution: 25 ~ 100um
- Printing speed: 20mm/h
- Air filtration system: Activated carbon
- Rated power: 50W
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
Anycubic Photon S is an LCD-based SLA home 3D printer that is perfect not only for individual users but also for professional manufacturers. It is highly accurate and uses 405nm UV Resin filament to produce amazing prints, such as jewellery models, dental moulds, toys, household items, collectable miniatures, etc. Thanks to the new air filtration system, the odour from printing are drastically reduced, which adds to the pleasant user experience and is a great advantage in open-space offices. There’s also an option to get real-time printing status from the 2.8-inch touch screen. This Anycubic 3D printer is truly hassle-free with a built-in operating system for USB offline use. Compact and creative design makes this printer easy to store, and it can be used anywhere, and with a printing size of 115-65-165mm, it can be useful in educational settings, at home or in the office.
- Following the best traditions on SLA 3D printers, this Anycubic printer is capable of reaching intricate detailing without hassle.
- Dual Z-axis linear guide enhances the Z-axis’ stability and contributes to better and more detailed printing quality.
- The frame of Photon S is made of Aluminium Alloy, and the innovative steel bar provides easy and accurate levelling.
- The upgraded air filtration system uses dual-fan ventilation and activated carbon for filtration to ensure there is no unpleasant smell.
- The upgraded UV module adopts matrix UV lighting for uniform energy distribution, and the 2560*1440 high-resolution screen contribute to improve printing precision, reduce exposure and overall print time.
- This is a great option to have for your convenience. This device has a built-in operational system, which will function offline and also a USB port, to bring you a better printing experience.
- Print PLatform x1
- Resin vta x1
- Memory stick x1
- 250g resin x1
- Mask x1
- Gloves 3 pair
- Funnel x10
- User Manual x1
- Extra FEP film x1
- Scraper x1
- Power adaptor x1
- Power cord x1
- Extra M3*5 5 pcs
2.8-inch Color TFT Screen
LCD Shadow Masking
UV Matrix (wave-length 405nm)
47 microns (2560*1440)
|Z axis Accuracy
|Suggested Print Speed
405 nm UV-resin
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals