Anet ET5 Pro 3D Printer
- Build Volume: 300*300*400
- Software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
- Frame: Metal, aluminium
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament support: ABS/PLA/TPU/Wood/Nylon
- LCD display: Color touch screen
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Anet ET5 Pro is a potent and robust educational 3D printer that is certain to catch attention. It is not only one of the best bargains when it comes to quality vs cost, but also demonstrates amazing performance, steady and flawless technique both online and off. It features a memory card slot, which is a helpful option to have! This printer can support different filaments like Nylon, Wood, ABS, PLA, etc. Having a comfortable touch screen makes this model very user-friendly despite its extensive capabilities. This Anet 3D printer can be used for industrial purposes, as well as for individual use. It can benefit the medical field and produce elements of personalised prosthetics, or be used in dental practice for creating various moulds. The Anet ET5 Pro can also serve educational purposes for high school, or University students.
High volume printing
- Being essentially a desktop printer, this great device has the capacity to print objects with 300-300-400mm dimensions, which opens up exciting possibilities. This is clearly a step forward in terms of ideas it can bring to life.
- If the device suddenly runs out of material, or there’s some sort of break in the flow, this printer will indicate the problem straight away and stop the process until the material is fed back into the nozzle. There’s no need to worry about the glitch being visible on the final product.
- This device has an astounding quality to price ratio and will achieve wonderful results without wrecking wallets.
- A great feature that allows the user to have some peace of mind in case the power source is not stable enough, or the printing stopped for any other reason. This device is capable to pick up where it left off whenever the conditions are sufficient.
Great control board
- This 3D printer is capable of protecting itself from motor overload, and also has built-in overcurrent protection and bed overload protection.
- Noisy printing can be very annoying, especially if you use this device for industrial purposes for an extended time. The Anet ET5 Pro 3D printer will work silently and precisely.
Build Volume: 300*300*400
Software: Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D
Layer Thickness: 0.1 - 0.3 mm
Frame: Metal, aluminium
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament support: ABS/PLA/TPU/Wood/Nylon
LCD display: Color touch screen
± 0.1 mm
3.5 inch Full Color Touch Screen
|Standard Nozzle Diameter
|Extruder Working Temp (Max)
Aluminum hotbed and Tempered Glass
PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.
|Control Software Language
|Data Input Format
STL, OBJ, JPG
|Data Output Format
|Module Support Automatically
|Machine Net Weight
9.7 ± 0.2 Kg
15.0 ± 0.2 Kg
|Power Supply / Maximum Power
US: 110 AC 350W / EU: 220V AC 350W
Cura, Repetier, Simplify3D
Temp: 0-40° C, Humidity: 5-80 %