Anet A8 3D Printer
£ 260 .00
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 240
- Software: Repetier - host
- Layer Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Frame Material: Acrylic + Lead Screw
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, PVA, Nylon
- LCD monitor screen: Yes
If you buy this product 30% of the profit will be donated to Eworld Kids Foundation
The Anet A8 is the best professional 3D printer – an excellent tool for not only creating various objects like toys, architectural models, etc. but also perfect for any learning environment, like a demo class in high school, or university assignment. As this Anet 3D printer comes in a DIY kit and has to be assembled by the user, it’s a wonderful learning opportunity for students and beginners in general, to truly understand the principles behind 3D printing, materials and the importance of precise calibration. It comes with the Anet A8 3D printer manual, which thoroughly describes the assembly process. This device has a printing size of 220-220-240mm and can be used in different areas, such as printing household items, various models, and art pieces. Besides being an amazing learning tool, the Anet A8 3D printer is an excellent bargain so that it won’t break the bank!
- This device is actually capable of printing upgrades for itself, so the user can print certain pieces that will up its performance and give even better results in the future!
- The Anet A8 is affordable and one of the best in its price range. It’s a great starting point for children and young adults to learn more about 3D printing!
- All metal nozzle will ensure precision and smooth filament flow.
- This 3D printer has a broad compatibility range, including PLA, ABS, HIPS, Nylon, PP, etc.
- The device has many components, so it’s important to follow all the steps described in the instruction to the T. This will ensure better printing results, especially when it comes to the levelling procedure.
- Anet A8 3D printer has a card slot built-in, in case it’s more convenient to work offline. It can store all of the necessary models, so they can be at your service whenever needed.
- Screwdriver x2
- Plastic nippers
- Wrench x4
- Open Spanner
- 4.5M Winding pipe
- 16GB TF card and card reader
- Power Supply
|Data Input Format
STL, OBJ, JPG
|Data Output Format
English/English and Chinese
Z: 0.004mm; XY: 0.012mm
PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.
LCD 2004/2.8 inch color screen
110V/220V AC, 250W
Additive manufacturing or 3D printing is the technology where a three-dimensional object is being printed, layer by layer from a CAD model. Each 3D printer operates with special software, and the 3D models to print can be either downloaded or designed.
There are many different ways to carry out the printing process itself. The main distinctive feature between different printers and technologies is the thickness layer - the thinner the layer, the better and smoother the end product. The difference may be between a couple of millimetres to a couple of microns.
There are many areas of use for a 3D printer, from creating a home decore to education and industries. When it comes to industries, a 3D printer can innovate the production process of individual parts, bringing new materials to light and lifting the level of quality.
3D printers can easily be used by tech-fans, people who like building models, cars, aeroplanes, and others, and also by those who see it as a fun hobby. Most intricate models, the smallest parts, and complicated shapes can be printed.
Many various 3D printing processes exist. The first one ever created was SLA. However, the most commonly used one today, especially for educational and home use purposes as a desktop printer is the FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling). They are comparatively cheap and easy to use, hence their overwhelming popularity.
The most commonly used materials are plastics that include PETG, ABS, and PLA. Of course, many other materials can be used in 3D printing with FDM technology; however, their use depends on the printer itself and its ability to process them.
Reviews Would recommed this product
Overall rating totals